I have a gig today! It doesn’t involve staying at home and writing about stuff. It’s pretty exciting and totally came together at the last minute. Here’s a bulleted list for your reading pleasure.
- I’ll be taking the ferry to Marin. I’ve never done this before. I’m not worried about it or anything. It’ll just take a bit to get to the ferry station, cross the bay, and get picked up. The ferry is annoyingly expensive. $7.10 for a 30-minute ride?
- I’m working with a shooter that I really like. It’s a little funny. I spoke to him last night, but my name didn’t register. His reaction when he picks me up should be funny. I’ve known him for years.
- I’m producing several clips on a pretty cool game. It looks amazing and I’m interested in learning more about it.
- The shoot is from 9AM to 4PM. This’ll be a long day, but the pay is pretty good.
- It’ll be curious directing talent that I don’t know. In the past, I’ve worked with Zoe and Kat, which was easy because I’ve known them for a long time. Ruby and I became comfortable with each other super fast. I’ve been told that the lady I’ll be working with gets nervous and flustered fairly easily.
- I’ve gotten excited about working with this shooter again. I’m looking forward to setting up some cool shots for the interviews and doing some nifty things for the ins and outs.
Anyway, I better shower, call my girlfriend, and print out some things for the shoot.