I’m Just a Girl
I feel like that girl in high school. You know, the one that:
– does wreckless things in a quest for affection.
– lets things get out of hand just to feel wanted.
– gets run out on at 3:00 AM.
– spends the next day wondering if it meant anything to the other person.
– waits for a phone call that isn’t likely to come.
And just to be clear, I’m not saying I’m totally innocent, even though what happened was not my original intention at all — I swear, I just wanted to cuddle.
We were drunk. I’m in a really vulnerable place right now. She is as well. Stuff happened. I got caught up in the moment. I went with it. Still … I just feel a bit … played.
Perhaps ultra-witty girl is right. I do give my heart away too freely and easily.