Things That Bother Me Right Now
– Women that frequently cancel plans with you. Though this isn’t nearly as bothersome as women that cancel new year’s plans the day before.
– Women that are dishonest. At this very moment I think this applies to all women I know.
– Women that make exagerrated claims about how long and how well they know you (i.e. forever).
– Women that are succeptible to “The Seven Rules of Highly Effective Bastards.” Again, I’m thinking this applies to all women I know.
– Women that get upset when they’re not the one you’re paying the most attention to. This lends credence to Lawler’s theory that all women secretly hate each other.
– Women that respond to negative treatment.
– Women that prefer drug dealers.
– Women that take advantage of people that don’t know when to stop giving.
– Women that patronize you with statements they don’t truly mean. Yes, this falls under dishonesty, but this one is so annoying that it deserves its own mention.
– Women that drive you to make stupid lists on your blog.