Carlos and Matt threw a splendid new year’s party. Unlike my recent drunken exploits, I actually remember most of what happened.
– I had at least 12 shots and a large cup of Veuve. My reward was a spectacular headache the next morning.
– At one point, I thought I was “The Hearbreak Kid” (HBK) Shawn Michaels. I even tuned up the band and tried to give someone Sweet Chin Music. The kick must have been pretty high since my groin feels stretched.
– Cookie ended up driving me home since I was in no condition to go to IHOP with him, Steve, Carlos, and Ben.
– I made an Aragorn speech on the porch.
– I wore my new Nat Nast shirt. Nat Nast has supplanted Miu Miu as my monthly fave.
– I proclaimed that I am to be Ryan’s pimp when we move to San Francisco.
– I made two drunken phone calls (though I only remember one).
– The one thing I totally didn’t remember was Zena. Steve mentioned that I was hitting on some (engaged) girl that wandered into the party. He (drunkenly) thought I was being slick, which probably means I was smooth as gravel. I may or may not have tried to kiss her. Since I don’t remember it, it didn’t happen.
Ha! Oh well, enjoy the pics.